By default, cookies will not be installed on your terminal until you check the "Accept all" option or save the settings you want. You can revoke the acceptance of cookies, modify them, or deactivate their use at any time through the Change Settings link that you will find at the bottom of this page.
You can revoke the acceptance of cookies, modify them or deactivate their use at any time by configuring the corresponding panel, where you can find the categories of cookies -based on their purpose- on which authorization is requested.
What are cookies?
What are cookies used for on this website?
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, personalize our website, facilitate the navigation of our users, provide a better experience in using the website, identify problems to improve it, make measurements and usage statistics and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing the use of the website.
Type of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the web page from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that processes the data. obtained through cookies. Otherwise, those cookies that are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website but the information that is collected through them is managed by a third party.
Depending on the time that cookies remain activated, they can be:
- Session. They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are not stored in the user's terminal when the session expires, or the user closes the browser.
- Persistents. They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the user's terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the User.
According to the purpose pursued:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. From the entity we use this type of cookies to maintain the session. This cookie is essential for the use of the virtual office, if it is deactivated you will not be able to access.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the website. We use these cookies to remember the selected language and the upper level of the chosen portal (INDIVIDUALS, COMPANIES, SELF-EMPLOYED individuals and thus show it to you on the next visit. If it is deactivated, you can also continue browsing.
- Analytical cookies: They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website, as well as to see how they navigate and use it. They help us to improve the way our website works (eg by ensuring that users find what they are looking for more easily). These cookies do not collect any information that can identify you. All information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve the operation of our website. If it is deactivated, you can still continue browsing.
The third parties that can configure and access Cookies (not exempt from information and consent) on your computer and the purposes for which the information they store is used are detailed below:
- Cookies whose purpose is to help Bodega Pardo Tolosa determine the number of times that people who click on its ads access its website and end up completing the action that has been defined as valuable. Made by a third party, Google AdWords.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
The cookies we use on our website are:
|wp-settings-time-1||Performance||bodegapardotolosa.com||1 year||Customize the user interface|
|wp-settings-1||Register||bodegapardotolosa.com||1 year||Customize the user interface|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Performance||bodegapardotolosa.com||1 day||Management and control of the acceptance of cookies|
|wordpress_logged_in_||Register||bodegapardotolosa.com||15 days||Session control when accessing the area after web login|
|wordpress_sec_||Register||bodegapardotolosa.com||15 days||Session control when accessing the area after web login|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Performance||bodegapardotolosa.com||1 year||Management and control of the acceptance of cookies|
|icl_current_admin_language_||Register||bodegapardotolosa.com||1 day||Management of the language used by the logged in user|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Performance||bodegapardotolosa.com||11 months||Management and control of the acceptance of cookies|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Performance||bodegapardotolosa.com||1 year||Management and control of the acceptance of cookies|
|of_current_opt||Register||bodegapardotolosa.com||1 day||Session management and internal use of the web|
|redux_current_tab||Register||bodegapardotolosa.com||1 year||Session management and internal use of the web|
|_ga||Analytics||bodegapardotolosa.com||2 years||It collects anonymous information about the navigation of users through the website in order to know the origin of visits and other similar statistical data.||Analytics|
|_gat||Analytics||bodegapardotolosa.com||1 day||It collects anonymous information about the navigation of users through the website in order to know the origin of visits and other similar statistical data.||Analytics|
|_gid||Analytics||bodegapardotolosa.com||2 days||It collects anonymous information about the navigation of users through the website in order to know the origin of visits and other similar statistical data.||Analytics|
|_gid||Advertising||bodegapardotolosa.com||3 months||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with the efficiency of advertising on websites that use its services.||Google AdSense|
The rest of the cookies that could be introduced, such as: _utma, utmb, _utmz, PISID, HSID, NID, PREF, SID, SSID y SAPISID, belong to Google and only enter when browsing the web page with the Google session open in the Navigator. And we also have the cookies that arrive through the use of Google Maps (APISID, HSID, NID, PREF, SID, SSID, SAPISID) y YouTube (ACTIVITY, CONSENT, GEUP, CURvQ.resume, LOGIN_INFO, VISITOR_INFO_LIVE, YSC, DKV). But in the same way, they are only integrated when you have a Google account open in the browser.
On occasion, tools could be used to interact with social networks where other cookies such as Facebook (act, c_user, csm, datr, fr, lu, p, presence, s, xs, reg_fb_rel, reg_fb_gate) o de Twitter (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, _ga,_twitter_sess, auth_token, guest_id, kdt, rememeber_checked_on, twid) but these cookies are only entered if the account of any of the social networks is open in the browser.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE COOKIES?
Normally, it is possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the "options" or "preferences" of your browser menu. You can also configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when opening an email.
The Web offers guidance to the User on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
You can also see our internal cookie settings: Cookie settings
CAN CHANGES TO THE COOKIES POLICY BE MADE?
The Website may modify this Cookies Policy depending on the legislative and regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, users will be notified either through the web or through email to registered users.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, please contact us through the contact form on the web or through the email email@example.com.