Statistics show that many EU consumers, when shopping or consuming food in cafeterias and restaurants, are looking for products with these eco-labels and logos. We mention our organic wines:
- La Sima, Tempranillo, Young Red Wine, 2019, Organic, DO Manchuela
- Mizaran Tinto, Tempranillo, Oak Red Wine, 2019, Organic, DO Manchuela
- Mizaran Rosado, Bobal, Young Rosé Wine, 2020, Organic, DO Manchuela
- Mizaran Blanco, Macabeo & Moscatel, Young White Wine, 2018, Organic, DO Manchuela
- Senda de las Rochas Bobal, Bobal, Oak Red Wine, 2014, Organic, DO Manchuela
- Senda de las Rochas Bobal, Bobal, Oak Red Wine, 2016, Organic, DO Manchuela
WHAT IS ORGANIC AGRICULTURE?
Organic farming is an agricultural production system that provides to the customer fresh, tasty, and authentic food while respecting cycles of natural systems.
Organic farming is based on a series of objectives and principles, as well as common practices designed to minimize human impact on the environment, while ensuring that the agricultural system functions in the most natural way possible.