1. COMPANY DATA
- Identity of the person in charge. VINOS DE ALBOREA S.L. (THE COMPANY)
- CIF: B02439099
- Physical address. C / VILLATOYA, 26 - 02215 ALBOREA (ALBACETE)
- Company registered in Registro de la Propiedad de Albacete, Nº 02, Tomo 841 Libro 605 Folio 148 Seccion 8 Hoja AB 17509.
- Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone. (+34) 963517067
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Its reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation, in whole or in part, without the express authorization of THE COMPANY Likewise, all trade names, brands or different signs of any kind contained in bodegapardotolosa.com are protected by law.
All intellectual property rights of the content of this website, graphic design, images, and source codes are the exclusive property of the company, accounting for the exclusive exercise of rights to exploit them.
THE COMPANY provides a series of services on the Internet to its users and clients. Users of THE COMPANY can create and purchase products for their own use.
Via acceptance of the conditions of use, we explicitly prohibit any infringement of intellectual property. We ask the owners of these rights to contact us if any user of our service has made an infringement.
Any article or image that is the subject of the infringement will be removed without prior notice. THE COMPANY reserves the right to take more drastic measures with the offending user in case of repeated incidents, such as, for example, definitively canceling their account and prohibiting the use of their services.
If you consider that your intellectual property rights have been violated by a user of our service, send us a notification with the following information:
1. Identification of copyright, trademark or what has been infringed.
2. The complete address (URL) of the products and / or designs in question (Attention: only the address bodegapardotolosa.com is not enough)
3. Your name, address, telephone, and email.
4. A statement in good faith that the material in the complaint certainly infringes the law or your rights.
5. A statement that all the information provided is correct and true.
You can send us this information via email to: email@example.com
3. UPDATING AND MODIFICATION OF THE WEB PAGE
THE COMPANY reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web site, at any time, without prior notice, as well as its configuration or presentation, and without assuming any responsibility for it.
4. CONTENTS OF THE WEB AND LINKS
THE COMPANY is not responsible for the misuse that is made of the contents of THE WEB being the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or uses them.
In the same way, no responsibility is assumed for the information contained in the web pages of third parties that can be accessed by links or search engines from the web page bodegapardotolosa.com
5. TECHNICAL ASPECTS
THE COMPANY does not assume any responsibility that may arise from technical problems or failures in computer equipment, not attributable to our Company, that occur during connection to the Internet network, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through Illegitimate interference beyond the control of THE COMPANY
It is also exonerated of all responsibility for possible damages or losses that the user may suffer as a result of errors or omissions in the information that we provide when it comes from sources outside the COMPANY
6. PROCESSING OF USER DATA
7. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
In general, the relations between THE COMPANY and its clients, which derive from the provision of the services contained on the website bodegapardotolosa.com are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
The users of bodegapardotolosa.com are aware of all the above and accept it voluntarily.
8. SECURITY IN ACCESS
Access to the pages through which the client of THE COMPANY consults personal data, requests additional information or contracts any of the products that we offer is done through a secure line.
9. LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the legislation in force in Spain on the matter, which will be applied subsidiarily in everything that has not been foreseen in them (basically Law 34/2002 of July 11 on information services and electronic commerce).